Our firm of Texas accountants and professional staff provide a host of small business support services designed to increase your success, by reducing much of the administrative burden associated with running a business.
It’s like having your own accounting department
When you outsource your accounting work to us, it’s like having a trusted advisor on staff. Our team handles all of your day-to-day accounting tasks so you can focus on what’s important—running your business.
We work collaboratively with you via our advanced, secure website platform to support a streamlined and highly efficient workflow. And because work is performed online, you always have real-time views of your data and financial situation. Best of all, we bundle services for a fixed monthly fee—allowing you to budget effectively and never get an unpleasant billing surprise.
Tax support tailored to your needs
Tax season doesn’t have to be stressful when you work with our team. Our filing process offers a seamless digital experience—from gathering your tax documents to filing your return electronically.
- Personalized—Because every client is different, we examine appropriate deductions and consider your unique situation to help minimize your tax burden.
- Convenient— From initial collection of tax documents to filing, we provide a seamless digital experience.
- Year-round support—We are available throughout the year to help you make smart tax decisions and put a sound, strategic tax plan in place.
Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
You have enough to do running your business. Let our seasoned team handle all your complex bookkeeping work including daily transaction classification and expense tracking, payroll, bill payment and invoicing, business tax planning and preparation, and reporting. We’ll make sure you always have a clear picture of your financial position.
- Assurance—Trust that your back-office accounting work is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Time savings—Take back all of those hours spent in the back office processing bookkeeping work…and put them toward advancing your business.
- Cost savings—Billed at a fixed monthly fee, you can eliminate billing surprises caused by creeping hourly fees.
Fear no audit…we’ve got your back
Working with the IRS is one of our specialties. Put our expert team to work for you to handle all IRS notices and letters and represent you on both the state and federal levels—up to appeals and/or litigation.
- Peace of mind—Sleep well knowing that your trusted advisor has you covered.
- Time savings—Eliminate the hours required to translate IRS notifications and letters.
- Stay focused—Let us manage your audit so you can stay focused on running your business.
PERSONAL INCOME TAX
Enhance your tax experience
Taxes don’t have to be daunting. We make the tax process easy and smooth. You can expect:
- A modern process from start to finish—Our advanced platform supports a completely digital process from tax document upload to signature and filing.
- Customized support—We put in the time to understand your personal tax situation to make sure you get the refund you deserve or minimize your tax burden as much as possible.
- Service all year—We are here to support you with tax advice throughout the year…not just at tax time. You can count on us for strategic advice that leads to smart tax decisions all year long.
Dedicated to helping new business owners launch with confidence and clarity
No business owner should have to go it alone. Let us help you build a strong foundation by educating and advising you on several key areas of business start-up, including:
- Entity type analysis—We’ll help you navigate which entity structure is right for your business as well as handle state and federal form preparation.
- Accounting system setup—Our team will ensure that your accounting system is optimized to support a streamlined, efficient workflow.
- Retirement plan analysis—We’ll help you identify the best retirement plan for you and your employees…and one that doesn’t break the bank.
Entity Type Analysis
Start with a strong foundation
Every business must fall under an entity type. And the structure you choose directly impacts many areas of a business, including business size and operations, taxes paid, how profits are shared, your degree of ownership, and your legal liability. Let us help you start with a strong foundation by identifying the entity structure that is right for your business. We’ll even handle state and federal form preparation.
- Assurance—Our expert team will help you select the right entity structure for your situation…rest assured.
- Tax savings—When you are set up under the right entity type from the start, it helps ensure against overpaying taxes and even double taxation.
- Education—We take the time to educate you on multiple entity types and walk you through how each will affect your business.
Accounting System Setup
Maximize the powerof your accounting system
An efficient, well-maintained accounting system is at the center of a successful business—providing access to accurate, real-time data that supports smart, informed business decisions. Whether you are launching a new business or are in need of a system cleanup, our professionals can help ensure your accounting system is set up to support maximum operational efficiency.
- Streamlined processes—We make sure your accounting system supports automated, streamlined workflows.
- Insight—Ensure your system is set up so you always have access to real-time, accurate and smart-decision-driving data.
- Smart decisions—Time is money, so don’t waste a minute of it reviewing bad data. Ensure your time is well spent reviewing accurate business intelligence that leads to sound, financially healthy decisions.
Retirement Plan Analysis
Choosing the right retirement plan...made easier
Retirement plans are a crucial component in saving for the future, yet nearly 40 percent of small businesses don’t have one in place. Selecting a plan can be confusing and expensive, but it doesn’t have to be. Let our experts take the stress out of reviewing and identifying the right plan for you and your team.
- Peace of mind—Remove the worry of selecting the right plan for your business. We’ll do all the legwork for you.
- Time savings—Because we take on researching and comparing multiple retirement plans, you can spend those extra hours running your business.
- Happy staff—Offering the best possible retirement plan makes for happier employees.
Business Management Services
Get the expert guidance of a CFO...at a fraction of the cost
Our business management services were designed to provide you with the right financial information at the right time—delivered in business-owner-friendly language.
We’ll meet with you regularly to discuss your financials and offer deep insight into your data via business-critical and highly customized reports, including budgeting and tax planning. We’ll also track and provide deep analysis of revenue and profits, expenses, payroll, credit card fees, cash flow, and unique KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). It’s like having a CFO…but at a fraction of the cost!
Take a moment to consider all of the services available to you:
- Revenue analysis
- Expense analysis
- Payroll analysis
- COGS (Cost of Goods) analysis
- Credit card fees analysis
- Cash flow analysis
- Industry KPI analysis
- Tax planning and projections
Cash is king!
Our Cash Management service enables you to:
- Gain visibility into the financial health of your business
- Make informed business decisions on such things as expansion or large expenditures
- Follow a sound, structured approach to managing your money
- Get recommendations for operational improvements based on cash flow forecasting
Our firm offers bookkeeping, accounting and write-up services, performed on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis, financial statement preparation, and attest services such as compilations and reviews of financial statements. We can prepare your financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), or Other Comprehensive Basis of Accounting (OCBOA) for use by management, banks, investors, and other third parties.
Selecting the proper business structure from the beginning is the key to planning for, and minimizing your tax burden from year to year. Once your business is established, we will perform annual reviews of your financial activity and make recommendations for pro-actively addressing opportunities or pitfalls that may lie ahead. This may include modifying the business structure, adjusting ownership payroll, or seeking capitalization opportunities.
For us a critical theme behind our practice is to avoid those dreaded surprises come tax time each year. Remember that tax planning cannot occur once January 1 has arrived.
We provide a full range of tax planning, preparation and compliance services for your business and personal tax needs. We will counsel you on ways to minimize your tax burden and stay in compliance with complex tax laws. We prepare federal and state tax returns for all U.S. business entities, no matter which state laws the business may have been incorporated under or operate within. We routinely prepare sales and use tax returns, annual property tax declarations, and state specific tax filings. We routinely prepare federal forms 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 3520, 3520A, 5472, as well as a host of state income tax and other state and local tax forms. We are licensed to serve clients Louisiana, and have experience serving west coast clients in California and Nevada as well. As we say ‘Any state, any form’.
Patrick Curley CPA
Hours: Mon-Friday: 9:00 am- 5:00pm
Follow Us On Facebook!
Copyright © 2024 Patrick Curley CPA. All rights reserved.